Clarity Strategic has three major thrusts: words, people, and plans.
- Words: saying the right thing in the right place at the right time and on time.
- People: locating the right people, engaging them, influencing them, and calling them to action.
- Plans: for loss of an old employee, gain of a new one, company and community emergencies, and changes to a business model.
- Brand identity. Business, marketing, manufacturing plans, employee manuals, more.
- Critical eye. Of press releases, brochures, about pages, more.
- Naming. Of the company, of the site, or the campaign or initiative. Along with descriptions.
- Trimming and pruning. To one-pagers. Half-pagers. Paragraphs. Elevator pitches.
- Hello, world. New Facebook Pages, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn profiles, new paper.li, more.
- Customer love. New blogs and content, focus groups, surveys, tradeoffs, more.
- Web site audit. Usability, navigation, social media readiness, organic SEO, more.
- Guided self-discovery. What does the company know that's not recorded? Who's leaving and not leaving behind experience? Prepare e-books, videos, more.
- Staff training. Especially for new hires, using your material or ours.
Clarity Strategic has the following skill sets: Web creation, social media skill, speaking, writing and editing. We have experience in the business, technology, education and nonprofit arenas. We have access to other skill sets at need: graphic design, audio and video recording.
We offer certain advantages as well:
- Everyone who asks for an estimate gets a free sample.
- Everyone who orders our services gets free post-job support for 10-20% the value of the job.
- Everyone who recommends a customer gets a discount of 20% on services of similar value, and the discounts are cumulative: if you recommend five customers who buy a Web site, for instance, you may have one free.